- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Jamaica Dairy Development Board, Hope Gardens, Kingston 6.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website
- Website refers to Jamaica Dairy Development Board, accessible from http://jddb.gov.jm
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.